July 08, 2013

Visit Pauline my Kenyan buddy

On Sunday, Pauline invited me visit her home for dinner. I was glad to have a chance to visit the Kenyan family and get a sense of the Kenyan culture.

Pauline lives in a a big apartment. I believe the size is more than 200m2. A big dinning room, open kitchen, 4 bedrooms with 3 big balcony. Her bedroom is same as my flat. Her kitchen store room is same as my bedroom. Her sofa is double-size as my sofa. So nice! I should take pictures of her home but I didn’t.

Pauline cooked a traditional Kenyan dinner. The food is simple. Beef, vegetable and Omali. It looks like a mashed potato. The tastes like flour.

This is my dish. The eating format is hand. It is my first time have meal with a hand. Not bad. I didn't mess.

Here is Pauline's family. Pauline, Nobert (her husand) and the boy behind us is Sean (her son).
The baby is her niece.

I have a wonderful time at her home. Thank you Pauline.

No comments:

Post a Comment