June 20, 2013

Nature @ Kenya

One of the many benefits of travelling with Ulla and Patrick in the car, is their keen observations on  the variety of flora and fauna in Kenya and with interesting examples in their resp countries... It also makes one stop and pause, and admire the beauty of Nature, which Nairobi at 5428 feet is at it's very best!

so I have decided to capture this on the blog, as I think it is a terrific new area for me personally that I am getting more and more interested about....

Thank you Ulla and Patrick!  As I hope to have a whole collection by the time this trip is over....

So here are some that I have taken for starters....
Many moods of the SunFlower
Sunflower - Close up!
Bouganvillea
Sunflower, all set to retire for the night !!!

Shoe Flower ( Hibiscus?)



No comments:

Post a Comment